Tuesday, November 3, 2009

IAM SO FRUSTRATED!!!!!

I NEED A JOB SO FRIGGIN BAD that im actually starting to get really frustrated. ive been applying everywhere thats saying theyre hiring but i havent been getting any calls. im already in so much debt with THREE credit cards. yes. i know. its my fault for getting them. but i didnt think i was gonna lose my job unexpectably and have to go into so much fucking debt. like really now. and i have a cell phone bill. sprint waivered my last bill. but this time around its a large amount thats fucking due cauz they like to add fucking pointless charges to my shit. so whenever i get a new fucking phone cauz my dumbass lifted my hoodie up one night and it fell out of my pocket and into the toilet. so when i get my new phone [[which my friend is wiring me the money to get it]] i gotta call sprint and ask them again what i can fucking do. cauz of the fact that i have no job and no money. i hate this shit. i feel like the biggest fucking douche bag around. like really. i asked my friend myself if she could send me the money. I NEVER FUCKING DO THAT! NEVER. and like i hate this. i really do. ugh. I NEED A JOB!

No comments:

Post a Comment