Monday, November 16, 2009

A LITTLE RIDICULOUS IF YOU ASK ME...

Mom is giving me and my sister two weeks to get out of the house... i absolutely think its ridiculous. she wants us to get jobs. and she sees how much ive been fucking trying to get one.... and yet she still gets on my back every day about it. im stressed out enough. leave me the fuck alone ya know? well.... the other morning she comes in my room and gets on me about it again. so i flipped out. remind you ive been trying to quit smoking. and i was going through withdrawl. than im stressed out already over other things. and so i flipped out. and she goes well you have two weeks to be out of the house. what the fuck!?!? like shes all i have and she knows that. ive been trying to ask my friend ashley but she hasnt said anything back to me about it. and shes pretty much my only hope unless ill be living on the street. i really cant wait for ricardo to be on his way home. so i can figure shit out from there. but he wont be leaving iraq til december 2. fuck my life. i hate this shit. i know shes really serious about it this time. and it just eats me alive. and she seems to be doing fine at the thought that her two daughters are gonna be homeless. fuck her!

No comments:

Post a Comment