Saturday, October 17, 2009

=)

So I thought it would be pretty cool to start a blog for myself. =D It'll be like my own little "self help" thing. Lol. So I thought I was going to be going out tonight with two friends. But apparently it didnt turn out too well. Lol. Im still at home. But yet Im all ready to go out and have a fun time. =/ Just my luck. It's like I have no life anymore. And i absolutely hate who Im turning out to be. Like im going nowhere pretty damn fast and i really dont like it. i dont do anything all day. i just lay around and watch tv. i dont drive. hell i dont have a license. or a permit. and im 21. i had to quit my job and the outcome of that is me being in so much debt. i hate this i really do. i have 4 bills that i have to pay and i have no way of paying them. every place that i put apps in hasnt called me back. and its driving me nuts. i really need a job. im currently trying to get into the Army. but i dont know whats going on with that. thats gonna be a whole new blog i can just feel it. lol. but anyway. i think im just gonna leave this blog like this. and ill keep updating whenever i can or remember lol.
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment